Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

This is a simple Rp Site where bleach fans can come and have fun. Other Bleach sites are to strict and to complicated. So come here and have fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coren's mask

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Coren's mask Empty
PostSubject: Coren's mask   Coren's mask I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Inner Hollow Name: Zenith

Inner Hollow Appearance: She's a blond woman who wears a short blue skirt and a blue T-shirt. Her hair is kept in a ponytail and reaches down to her back.

Mask Appearance: The mask is fractured and is along the top of her head (Like Neliel's mask) as she was an Arrancar before becoming one with Coren. It looks like Byakuya's hair piece, but it runs along her hair on both sides right above her ears as they become a hair-band holding her hair in a ponytail.

Inner Hollow Personality: She is a rather un-serious person, and is usually joking around and will usually flirt with those she finds attractive. The only time she becomes serious is when she or someone she likes is in danger.

Hollow Powers Obtained: Cero and Garganta.

Amplifications: Coren's speed and strength are increased a great deal when he Hollowfies.

Mastery: Expert (Because Zenith has a crush on Coren, the powers come much more naturally. That and he trained with her for a while...)

How's that? I'm hoping the fact that he's an expert isn't too overpowered...

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Tue May 17, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

Coren's mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coren's mask   Coren's mask I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:00 pm

It looks good but thing is Hierro is a arrancar technique so are you a visard or arrancar?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Coren's mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coren's mask   Coren's mask I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:04 pm

It listed Hierro in the app so I thought I could use it... I'll change that off of that to Garganta.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

Coren's mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coren's mask   Coren's mask I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:05 pm

ok and sorry i didn't do that. Shuhei did and he was probablt multi tasking at the time
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Coren's mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coren's mask   Coren's mask I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:08 pm

Oh, whoops... I- Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

Coren's mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coren's mask   Coren's mask I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:12 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coren's mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coren's mask   Coren's mask I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coren's mask
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Creation Area :: Item Creation :: Mask Registration-
Jump to: