Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

This is a simple Rp Site where bleach fans can come and have fun. Other Bleach sites are to strict and to complicated. So come here and have fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyte Akuma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

Kyte Akuma Empty
PostSubject: Kyte Akuma   Kyte Akuma I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:11 pm

Name: Kyte Akuma
Apparent Age:16
Division: 11th Division
Height: 5"9
Weight: 126 Pounds
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blue
Type: Medium
Skin Tone: Pale
Body Type: Athletic
Appearance Description: Has a scar on his entire right arm, The shinigami robe with sleeves missing and has captain suit which is captain of squad 11 and he seems murderous but really he's gentle and Zanpaktou has a red handle to represent how much blood has been lost and the blade is as beautiful as the night sky
Clothing: A normal captains robe when in real form

Personality: Kyte acts like he is extremely weak but really he's just lazy and is really strong when he gets serious in battle it's like he isn't him self. He is a gentle person.

History: Kyte was originally a random soul but he then challenged a captain which killed his people for failing a mission and had won after that he had found a woman that he fell in love with but she was soon taken away for an important mission and she was killed in battle which helped him unlock his Bankai.

Other: Kyte's bankai is really powerful and he is great friends with Kiskue Uruhara and the captain of the first squad

Last edited by Kyte on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

Kyte Akuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyte Akuma   Kyte Akuma I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:26 pm

you put your division as 1st division but in your appearance it says 11th? i am captain of 1st
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

Kyte Akuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyte Akuma   Kyte Akuma I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:44 pm

sorry was tired will fix here now
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

Kyte Akuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyte Akuma   Kyte Akuma I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:45 pm

sorry was tired will fix here now
Back to top Go down
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

Kyte Akuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyte Akuma   Kyte Akuma I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:23 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kyte Akuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyte Akuma   Kyte Akuma I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyte Akuma
Page 1 of 1