Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

This is a simple Rp Site where bleach fans can come and have fun. Other Bleach sites are to strict and to complicated. So come here and have fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kotaro Kuya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

Kotaro Kuya Empty
PostSubject: Kotaro Kuya   Kotaro Kuya I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Name: Kotaro Kuya

Division: 6th division

Height: 6'5

Weight: 176 lb's

Eye Color: Silver

Hair Color // Style: Silver with red highlights. Short hair seems to spike backwards up diagonaly

Skin Tone: Tan

Body Type: Slight build in muscles but is far stronger then he appears

Appearance Description: Has a scar over his right eye, mark of the eagle on right shoulder

Clothing: Shinigami robe, customized to help in his unique combat style. (Cut around arms and legs to allow faster movement. Red marks on the back in te shape of an eagle)

Personality: Silent, friendly, deadly. Kotaro keeps to himself, but will sacrifice his life to save anothers

History: A lancer, or one that uses pole-arms, Kotaro was a skilled warrior in battle, and tactics. Conscripted into the rmy as a lieutenant, He was betrayed by his best friend and killed. Roaming the land as a wandering spirit for years, he was found by the Soul Society. His skills in battle, politics, stategy, and tactics allowed him to quickly pass the exams and become a soul reaper in the 6th division. After surviving an attack by multiple hollows with only a stick a one man, Kotaro was promoted to lieutenant. After the previous' captains death, Kotaro was chosen to be the new captain of the 6th division. He fights along side his Zanpaktou,Tsubasa no yoso, or “Winged element”

Other: Has a tendency to bark orders in times of crisis, even to his higher ups.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

Kotaro Kuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotaro Kuya   Kotaro Kuya I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:20 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

Kotaro Kuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotaro Kuya   Kotaro Kuya I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Couldn't help it. This just makes me think of my character whenever I listen to it, so its my unofficial theme.

Ultra Numb

Blue Stahli
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kotaro Kuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotaro Kuya   Kotaro Kuya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kotaro Kuya
Page 1 of 1