Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

This is a simple Rp Site where bleach fans can come and have fun. Other Bleach sites are to strict and to complicated. So come here and have fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding lost Shinigami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

Finding lost Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Finding lost Shinigami   Finding lost Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Kinai and Kotaro walk up to where the report of the shinigami went missing "What are the details? What do you think happened to them?" He states as he waits for a reply
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Finding lost Shinigami   Finding lost Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:02 pm

“3 Shinigami went missing after reporting the sight of a strange Hollow. They pursued, but never returned. A rookie soul reaper saw the same Hollow, and pursued. He was found later in the outskirts. He said he thought he was in the city. I believe the Hollow can change your vision to wherever you are so it can lead you to it's territory.”
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Finding lost Shinigami   Finding lost Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:11 pm

A messanger appears to you two "SIRS THE SEIREITEI IS UNDER ATTACK BY A POWERFUL GROUP! THE CAPTAIN OF THE 11TH DIVISION SAID THAT HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT BUT THE OTHER CAPTAINS SAID TO COME TELL YOU!"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Finding lost Shinigami   Finding lost Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Kotaro glanced at Kinai. “What type of Hollows can attack with such force?”
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Finding lost Shinigami   Finding lost Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Kinai understands the message. "We should be able to handle this" he starts to sense for spiritual pressure in a large radius when he notices a strong one a little up the road "Let's go" he states as he walks in the direction of it and he says to kotaro "I don't know I guess we will find out"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Finding lost Shinigami   Finding lost Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:24 pm

the messanger looks at them "well you see that's the problem they aren't hollows they look like they were once shinigami but hollows just how that aizen guy looked a long time ago"
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Finding lost Shinigami   Finding lost Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:32 pm

"Well if they are getting overwhelmed then report back" he says and starts to walk again" You are dismissed"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Finding lost Shinigami   Finding lost Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:34 pm

the Messenger nods and disappears leaving a mirror which will let them see what's going on.
(if you want to know whats going on i made another thread in the seireitei lol)
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Finding lost Shinigami   Finding lost Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Kinai pics the mirror up and seen what was going on "Isee" He says softly as he places the mirror in his pocket and turns to kotaro "I must attend to something else. You continue and i wil lcatch up" He exits headed to where it was
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Finding lost Shinigami   Finding lost Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Kotaro nods and heads toward the large source of energy. Tsubasa reaches out and helps him look.
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Finding lost Shinigami   Finding lost Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:38 pm

Kotaro tightly holds onto Tsubasa. “Welcome Shinigami.” Kotaro instantly turned around spear aimed at the voice. Kotaro's face turned puzzled. The Hollow WASN'T a hollow. It wore a Shinigami robe, but with a strange symbol on its chest. “Who or what are you?” The man laughed. “Multiple names, titles, but you can call me Servei Lotovo. I am the leader of a band of Hollows, however, I am, or was, a shinigami.”
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Finding lost Shinigami   Finding lost Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:34 pm

The man disappeared in s cloud of red smoke. “See you later Tsubasa and friend!” Kotaro began to walk toward the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding lost Shinigami   Finding lost Shinigami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding lost Shinigami
Page 1 of 1