Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

This is a simple Rp Site where bleach fans can come and have fun. Other Bleach sites are to strict and to complicated. So come here and have fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Gate of the seireitei

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

The Gate of the seireitei Empty
PostSubject: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:27 pm

"So then you're the ones who killed our lieutenants? ha ha ha i don't think that was such a good idea." Kyte says he then goes straight into bankai form and attacks as soon as he attacks though he gets stabbed in the gut. "what the .. WHAT ARE YOU?!" Kyte yelled before he fainted from loss of blood and was then carried to the 4th healing squad.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:43 pm

Kyte wakes up and notices he's in the hospital "what happened?" he asked to himself not noticing that there were people in there
Back to top Go down
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Kinai slowly walks to where Kyte is "What happened" he asked calmly
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Kyte notices Kinai and doesn't look surprised so he says "i don't know everything but all i know is that those mysterious people came and attacked 3 lieutenants and when i went to confront them they actually beat me i even used my bankai! these are powerful guys but as soon as they beat me i think i remembering them laughing and saying that they'll be back sometime later to play again ..."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:54 pm

He thinks for a moment "Well, I will be waiting" He goes out of the place after seeing kyte was find and waits for the mysterious people
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:57 pm

Kyte grabs his weapons and goes to his secret training area that only the captains know of since time goes by slower there.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:02 pm

(hey you wanna play as the Npc Characters? it feels wierd fighting myself you know?)
He continues to wait and while he satnds there he is preparing his mind and body
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:04 pm

One of the mysterious people finally come by. "so your going to be my first toy?" he says. "of course even if you beat me my friends will keep on coming once a week!" He then jumps at Kinai with his blade drawn and starts swinging like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:07 pm

He flash steps to the side of him without saying a word and then kicks his legs out from under him "..." He jumps back a couple feet.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:10 pm

He trips and because he wasn't paying attention he stabbed him self. "OW! gosh why did they make me lose most of my brain power! i probably could have won! but now i have no chance!" said the mysterious guy and he kept on rambling on.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:14 pm

"get to your feet" He says interupting him
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:18 pm

"Oh so you figured out i was joking?" He asked then pulled out his sword and sliced at Kinai Cutting his arm really bad.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Kinai flash steps again barely getting cut and he re appears behind him with his sword in sealed form pointed at the mans spine "Do you accept defeat and leave or is this your death wish?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:42 pm

"heh heh heh i don't give up easily ... Bankai!" He then changes into a whole new being and kills a lieutenant as long as some normal shinigami then starts attacking kinai and follows him when he flash steps.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:04 pm

"Howl Ookami Tenma" he says as he swings his blade and flash steps even faster. "Keep up" he says as he re appears right in front of him and rietsu starts to creep around him and wolves start to form out of the rietsu
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:23 pm

He then attacks all of the wolves but notices he can't do anything so he summons his friends and they are all in a bankai like state and they merge together even more powerful than before. "NOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!" The thing said
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:29 pm

He smiles slightly "Bankai, Rise Ookami Moon" He says as a trumendous spiritual pressure rage around them all pressing down on them "If this is what you wish, I shall not hold back"

Appearance: Similar to the spirit of the zan but instead of solid it is rietsu that surrounds him giving his wolf shape. He carries his sword too it is dual silver katanas that are razor sharp. His mane is long black with red streaks. He can use his rietsu to extend the blade

He gains even more speed his rietsu sky rockets and his reflexes and senses are enhanced he can use cero.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:32 pm

The being is surprised by the rietsu but then goes all out against Kinai and attacks extremely fast not giving a lieutenant time to think
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:56 pm

He stabbed his blade in the ground as a circle around him of fire appeared it grew and started to grow outward extremely fast causing the enemies to jump away in order to dodge "Gates of hell"

Name:Gates of Hell
Level:Bankai
Types:Field Change
Effect:The field surrounding them go in a blaze fueling kinai''s bankai and wolves are created out of the flames. They are stronger than regular
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:59 pm

The being realizes it's too late to win and it slowly dies away. "Why did kill us? we were hired but we won't say who."

(if the new guy wants to join in on this then i think he should be the one who hired these guys but it's up to him if he doesn't want to then i'll make another guy ha ha ha)
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:01 pm

His blade was burning up "Who hired you?" he said touching the blade to their forehead making the skin to be severely burnt
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:39 pm

"I'm sorry but we can't tell you that" says the being then it fades away into blackness.

Kyte walks up "so then who sent them did you learn?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:44 pm

His bankai fades as he calms down and clears his head before he speaks "No" He simply says as he starts to walk off "There is more matter I need to attend to"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:48 pm

"alright well this time i should be able to have a better understanding ... also someone suspicious was at the facility and they took something that they thought was important well they were right and wrong because they have a fake i have the original" Kyte tells Kinai
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:49 pm

He is puzzled by who would break in then he notices it "Was the suspicious person connected to this attack?" He syas "who was it and what did they want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gate of the seireitei   The Gate of the seireitei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gate of the seireitei
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: