Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

This is a simple Rp Site where bleach fans can come and have fun. Other Bleach sites are to strict and to complicated. So come here and have fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invading the Research & Development facility.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

Invading the Research & Development facility. Empty
PostSubject: Invading the Research & Development facility.   Invading the Research & Development facility. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:42 pm

In the Archives section of the Research & Development facility, a small rift in space opened. This rift was nothing more than a Garganta, however for one to open within the facility was unheard of because in order to use a garganta, one must know where they're going which is why they normally only open high in the sky, so as to avoid detection or opening in the wrong place. Slowly, a figured exited the Garganta. The man was wearing dark dress pants and a black over coat draped over his shoulders. His left hand was in his pocket while his right was covering the Hollow mask on his face. After exiting the Garganta, the figures mask disintegrated revealing his calm smiling face.

Shuhei had often visited the research & Development facilities in the past which is how he knew where to open the Garganta. In the past, he was the Captain of the third Division, which was responsible for keeping the restricted archives which contained the secrets of many forbidden Kido. Obviously Shuhei learned much in his time as Captain so he was a tremendous threat to Soul Society which is why he never attempted to infiltrate it until now. The recent attack provided a great distraction. While most of the Gotei 13 was dealing with the present danger, the facility wouldn't be well guarded. Shuhei waited ages for this time to come. The time when he would be able to steal the Arc of Souls. With the Arc, Shuhei would be able to make his Hollow serum obsolete and bridge the gap between Shinigami and Hollow which would allow him to create an army of Vizard and Arrancar to be the next generation to govern over Soul Society.

Shuhei leisurely strolled through the empty facility. It was surprising to see how awfully this place was guarded. They obviously had no idea what they had in their possession. The Arc was originally crafted using Shuhei's research, however the central 46 forbid it from ever being used. Unfortunately for them they never ordered its destruction. Finally, Shuhei appeared before a large gate which was sealed with Kido. Shuhei raised his right hand, facing his palm towards the gate. "Shussho!" He yelled, activating a release Kido which nullified the Kido on the gate. His knowledge of forbidden Kido served him well he thought as he entered the massive chamber. It appeared dark, except for a single spot light aimed on a pedestal which held a small glass box. Within the glass box hovered a small green sphere. This was the Arc of Souls. Shuhei approached the box and extended his hand towards it. The box disintegrated below his hand and the Arc of Souls floated up in to his grasp. "Finally." He said under his breath. Shuhei quickly turned around and left the chamber, heading towards the exit of the facility. He could have just left through another Garganta, however he had to accomplish one more task before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Invading the Research & Development facility.   Invading the Research & Development facility. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:57 pm

(hey can you please not write so freaking much ha ha ha i got a head ache from reading it lol)

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Kyte yelled "Are you the one who summoned up those strange beings?" he asked. He noticed something strange about this being. He also sensed a great power in him one maybe even more powerful than the head captain.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Invading the Research & Development facility.   Invading the Research & Development facility. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Shuhei raised an eyebrow as he realized that he was found out. He didn't like the idea of not being able to make a clean getaway as he intended so he decided not to make any hostile actions towards this new arrival, just yet. He looked at Kyte and smiled. "Me?" He said somewhat sarcastically. "Quite the opposite actually." Shuhei actually wasn't the one behind these recent attacks. Quite frankly, this attack seemed rather random to him. Shuhei was the only one who knew how to create the Hollow Serum. The only likely scenario that came to mind was that a subordinate stole some of his Hollow Serum and made himself a small pose of Vizard to attack Soul Society. He didn't like the idea of his own subordinates stealing from him, but the actions they took after worked to his favor. Shuhei noticed that the one before him was the Captain of the eleventh Division. His identity revealed by his white Haori with the number 11 on it. "Captain of the eleventh Division huh? Didn't think they'd let someone as brutish as you in a place such as this." Shuhei had a nack for insulting people. He also enjoyed it very much.

OOC: Sorry, I like to write a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Invading the Research & Development facility.   Invading the Research & Development facility. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:22 pm

"Well that's the thing i'm not brutish at all in fact i'm a really nice person when i'm not mad but still seeing as how i don't see anything missing all i want to know is why you're here." Kyte said without realizing what Shuhei took.'

(lol it's all good i used to be like that too)
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Invading the Research & Development facility.   Invading the Research & Development facility. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Shuhei smiled as he pushed his hair back with his right hand. "Well, I thought that this would be the most opportune time for someone to enter the facility and steal something because of the recent attacks." Shuhei slowly approached Kyte as he spoke. "So of course I thought that I should come here and make sure that everything was in order. Please excuse me Taichou for not being able to dress in my usual uniform. This was supposed to be my day off." Without his Hollow mask equipped he appeared to be a normal Shinigami. So Kyte would have no reason to suspect him other than the fact that he wasn't in his Shinigami uniform. Shuhei was also suppressing his Reiatsu so as to not draw any attention.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Invading the Research & Development facility.   Invading the Research & Development facility. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:34 pm

"Well ok i'll believe you this time but if i see you doing anything wrong i WILL kill you." Kyte said not noticing him trying to hide anything and he walked away going to see the head captain.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Invading the Research & Development facility.   Invading the Research & Development facility. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Shuhei chuckled softly as Kyte left. [color:2ec7=dark red]Of course you will Taichou..." He thought that he was going to be found out for sure, however his silver tongue saved him yet again. It was so easy to steal something of such great value he thought. It was almost scary to think about how someone could just take something like that. He wondered what else they've lost over the years to unsuspected criminals. He laughed off the thought of it and exited the facility. Shuhei sensed which direction the battles were taking place. He liked that the battles served as a great distraction, however he couldn't stand the thought of a subordinates betrayal. If the attackers really were Shuhei's subordinates he was going to punish them severely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invading the Research & Development facility.   Invading the Research & Development facility. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invading the Research & Development facility.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Soul Society :: The Gotei 13-
Jump to: