Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

This is a simple Rp Site where bleach fans can come and have fun. Other Bleach sites are to strict and to complicated. So come here and have fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Senkaimon

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:25 pm

After learning of Servei's last known whereabouts, Shuhei knew just where to intercept the four Shinigami sent to wait for the Captains. In order to travel between worlds, the Shinigami must use the Senkaimon and that was precisely where Shuhei was waiting. As the four Shinigami arrived at the gate, they quickly identified Shuhei as an enemy and drew their Zanpakutou. "Is this the force they sent to aid in the capturing of Servei Lotovo? Regretful... I can't allow such weaklings to be sent to their deaths." Shuhei smiled as he spoke to the Shinigami. Suddenly, his Reiatsu level climbed to the point where the four Shinigami were unable to move. They fell to their knees and Shuhei began to chuckle. Using his right hand he brushed his hair out of his face and looked up to the sky. "I hope those two get here soon... I'd rather not wait here for too long."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Kinai walks up with kotaro and sees the shinigami on the ground and then notices Shuhei "Hello" He says "You are not the missing shinigami, so who are you?" He says in a stern tone and it seems he is barely affected by the rietsu
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Kotaro isn't affected by the reiatsu. He's strong. But he doesn't know I can counter act some reiatsu. Kotaro took a step forward. "You, you seem familiar somehow."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:14 pm

Kyte walked up because he knew something was wrong. "so it's you is it i thought i felt our reiatsu."
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:16 pm

Shuhei smiled as the two Captains arrived. He rested his hand over the hilt of his Zanpakutou which hung loosely from his belt. His dark brown over coat fluttered in the wind as did his long blond hair. "My name is Shuhei Kisaragi." Shuhei was well known to the Captains and the members of the third Division. He was known for the research he had done on Hollows as well as the creation of the first Vizard, himself. He waited for a response from the Captains.
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Shuhei Kisaragi, ex-member of the 3rd division and Vizard. He had done research on many hollows. Also a rumor says he created the first Vizard. Tsubasa had read even the forbidden files. Kotaro gripped him. "So, I'm guessing you were the one who attacked earlier." His brow furrowed. "LET.M.MEN.GO."

Servei Lotovo was watching as they exchanged words. "Perfect. As long as i am hidden and dont let off energy, they might destroy eachother."
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Shuhei let out a slight chuckle after hearing Kotaro's assumption. "That's not my style... Although it did provide me with a good opportunity." He paused for a moment as he looked around the area. Noting that they were the only Shinigami in the area, aside from Servei whom he wasn't aware of. "The one who attacked Soul Society was indeed Servei Lotovo, and I can help you find him." Shuhei's fox grin combined with the way he looked at the Captains gave him a very mischievous air about him and made him seem like an untrustworthy person. However the tone and seriousness of his voice was convincing.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:40 pm

(your forgetting i'm here you jerk!)
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:41 pm

Kyte notices that there's another spiritual pressure very low so he thinks it's just an animal and ignores it
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Kotaro shakes his head. "I don't deal with Vizards." Tsubasa started to accelerate the wind.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:15 am

"Stand down Kotaro" He barks "What do you propose Shuhei?" he says intrigued by his offer. He tries to mask his full rietsu right now and he also places his hand on his hilt which hangs on the left side of his waist
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:37 am

Shuhei turns his gaze towards the Captain Commander. He knew that he was the one who had the Arc of Souls in his possession so it was good that he was willing to compromise. They most likely had no idea what the Arc was capable of, considering it was never used as ordered by the Central 46. "You have something I want sō taichō. The Arc of Souls. In return I will tell you how Servei is controlling Hollows as well as how to track him." It was doubtful that the Captain would simply hand it over, knowing that Shuhei tried to steal it earlier. However, his proposal would probably mislead them. He wasn't offering much for the Arc of Souls, however he hoped that it would confuse the Captains and make it appear that the Arc had a lesser value and hopefully lead them to agree to his request.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:53 am

Kinai touches it through his robe "So you are the one who tried to steal it earlier" He says laughing slightly "What makes you think I will just hand it over to you that easy. I know it must be worth something to you for you to try and steal it" He says as he thinks "Even if I was to agree, I don't really trust you. You would have to tell us first and show us where he would be"
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:22 am

Shuhei expected such a reaction. It was rare that any Shinigami accepted his first offer. However Shuhei was an excellent negotiator and he wasn't about to give up on it. "You're not exactly in a position to refuse." He turned his glare towards Kyte as he continued. "Servei Lotovo is closer than you think and he possesses a very powerful weapon that I created." Slowly, he turned his gaze towards Kotaro so that it would be apparent that he was addressing all of the Captains and not just the Captain Commander. Captains often disagreed when it came to decisions that could potentially determine the fate of Soul Society and he hoped that he would draw them to his favor. "With the Arc of Souls I can deactivate the weapon he carries and give you the opportunity to defeat him." Finally, he turned his gaze back towards the Captain Commander. "I was once a Captain of the Gotei 13. I'd hate to see Soul Society burn just as much as you."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:30 am

"I know of you" He says in a stern voice "You don't have to remind me" He closes his eyes and starts to regulate his breathing and preparing his mind and body incase of any physical contact when he notices the rietsu level that is very feint. "You are right about him being near. I can sense him and it is very well hidden but still detectable" He laughs slightly "And do you realyl think that three captains will lose to a former shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:41 am

Shuhei chuckles slightly as he glares in to the Captains eyes. "Its your risk to take Captain Commander..." The burden on Kinai's shoulders was a great one. Every decision made by the Captain Commander had to be the right one, otherwise many lives could be lost. Shuhei's personality and demeanor made it impossible for one to tell if he was lying or not so there was incredible risk in the Captains next move. "The Arc of Souls is something that would take your 12th Division centuries to comprehend. I could make another in half the time. Having it now is merely a convenience for me. Giving it to me now is a guarantee that you will remove the threat to Soul Society. I'll even help you in the fight."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:44 am

He retracts his Zanpaktou half way out of his sheath as his rietsu starts to climb slowly "Even if we do give it to you then what is your purpose with it?" He stares at Shuhei emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:50 am

Shuhei laughs a little as he raises his arms with his palms facing the air in a 'I don't know' position. "What can I say? The Arc of Souls would help me with my Hollow research as well as amplify my own powers." He lowered his arms, placing his right over the hilt of his Zanpakutou. It seemed like a valid reason. During his years as a Shinigami, he was always doing research on Hollows as well as aspiring to achieve greater power. It did seem like something he would do. "I left Soul Society for personal gain and I've continued that quest for my own selfish reasons."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:53 am

He chuckles "Why would I give a Vizard this." he says notioning to the arc of souls "To give them more power?" He says while pulling his Zanpaktou Ookami Tenma the rest of the way out letting the tip touch the ground
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:01 am

Shuhei's eyes narrowed and his grin grew larger. All of the pieces were in place, yet the Captain was still reluctant to hand over the piece. "The Vizard aren't the ones attacking Soul Society." Shuhei turned around and faced the Senkaimon. Slowly, he began to walk towards the Gate soon to take his leave. If the Captain did nothing then Shuhei's offer would be void and he would have made his final decision.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 am

Kinai flash steps at incredible speeds in front of shuhei and his rietsu was at full power while in his sealed mode "Where do you think your going?" He barks "We still want that information on Sevrei"
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:38 am

Shuhei smirked. "Then give me the Arc." He said as his own Reiatsu level began to rise above that of the average Captain. He used Shunpo to move around the Captain and appear directly in front of the Senkaimon. "If you think that you'll be able to get any information out of me in time to save Soul Society, you're wrong. I know Servei well and hes not one to wait around while the Captains organize a counter attack... Not to mention that a fight with me will cost you at least a few lives."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:43 am

A smile starts to stretch across his face as he laughs slightly "Thats what you think" He says as he flash steps continuously without an effort around and above Shuhei at incredible speeds "Help us, and I may consider giving you the Arc, But if not you will die where you stand by my hand" He barks
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:51 am

"Not the friendliest negotiator are you?" Shuhei pushed his hair out of his face once more and sighed. "Fine then. I'll help you find Servei Lotovo." Escaping would be easy enough, however this provided Shuhei with a good opportunity. In order to deactivate the weapon Servei stole from Shuhei, the Captain would have to give the Arc to Shuhei. He would then make a swift escape through the Garganta. Not to mention he would be able to witness Servei's demise.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:30 am

"I will do anything to protect the Soul Society. It is my job" He thinks for a moment "And you tell me how to use the Arc to deactivate the weapon. I don't trust you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Senkaimon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkaimon   The Senkaimon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Senkaimon
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: