Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

This is a simple Rp Site where bleach fans can come and have fun. Other Bleach sites are to strict and to complicated. So come here and have fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old decaying castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

Old decaying castle Empty
PostSubject: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Kyte walked up to the castle he had been here many times but for some reason it looked like someone tried to rebuild it because there was a giant hole in the right side. "WHO'S THERE?!" He demanded as this was the source of the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Kinai shunpos behind Kyte "What is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:25 pm

"It seems that the source of the explosion was here." Kyte explained then a weird figure ran out of the castle holding some gold. But then he was trapped in seconds. "damn thieves always trying to steal from here well now we know what happened." Kyte said as he punched the guy hanging in the net really hard knocking him out.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:36 pm

"Yea" He said as he turned his back to the castle "So what have you been into?"
Back to top Go down
kairo
2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Well, thats enough eavesdropping. Kairo jumps out of a nearby tree and walks up behind them. “Well, an explosion, how intresting.” Kairo says with a blank expression.

Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:44 am

Kyte started laughing. "So your here eh 2nd division captain Kairo?" He said to the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:09 pm

Kinai laughs slightly "Why so secretive captain" he says as he felt the feint presence of his rietsu
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Kyte than noticed that the castle looked brand new out of nowhere. "What the hell is going on?!" he said and noticed that he was in his past now but Kinai and Kairo were there too.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Kinai just stands there with his eyes closed focusing his mind as he waits
Back to top Go down
kairo
2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Kairo's emotion tattoo changed to an owl, symbolizing curiosity. "What has hell opened up on us next." He said scanning the surroundings as they changed.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Kyte looked at both of them as another Kyte walked into the castle with a group of shinigami. "For some reason we are viewing my past." Kyte explained to both of them
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:43 pm

He thinks for a moment "It has to be a sign for something. Maybe your zanpaktou spirit might be trying to show you something."
Back to top Go down
kairo
2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:10 pm

“Hmm, well maybe you were sent here to a reason, or your going crazy.”
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:42 pm

Kyte looked at him. "How am i going crazy if you can see it too? as well as Kinai." Kyte said as his past self was knocked out of the castle his past self and his current self looked completely different.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:05 pm

"Do you remember anything of this?" Kinai askes
Back to top Go down
kairo
2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:35 pm

“I may not beable to feel anything but I thing somethings watching us.”
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Kyte looked at him. "Yeah that would be the animals they are watching everything that's going on anyways i think we need to go in and see what happens because if i remember correctly i almost die and i get saved by well my self but i don't realize it in fact i didn't realize it until now." Kyte said to both of them
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Kinai starts to head into the castle with kyte and kairo "Well, Lets see" He says intrigued
Back to top Go down
kairo
2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:01 am

“Fine, I didn't have anything better to ddo anyway.” Kaoro heads in with Kinai and Kyte
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:24 am

Kyte laughed at this comment and his past self is getting beat up by someone that looks like Kinai. "Oh yeah i remember this someone was able to take your form but i took them down." Kyte said to Kinai
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:54 am

"well then " he says observing the battle "Should we intervene?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:13 pm

Kyte looked around. "It should be safe seeing as how this is only a memory." He said to both of them and pulled out his zampaktou and calling it out and he started attacking them all.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:30 pm

(when you say attacking them all you mean us too? clarify on who is all)

Kinai flashsteps a few yards away from everyone just in case he has to fight and so he won't accidently put his comrades in danger
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:37 pm

(whoops lol i meant that i started attacking the people who were attacking my past self sorry i was tired when i wrote that lol)
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:43 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old decaying castle   Old decaying castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old decaying castle
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: