Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

This is a simple Rp Site where bleach fans can come and have fun. Other Bleach sites are to strict and to complicated. So come here and have fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artifact Record Library

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

Artifact Record Library Empty
PostSubject: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Kotaro entered the library, a confused look on his face. During the battle, Servei had mentioned something about seals. “There has to be something.” Kotaro looked around the library till he found an old record. It had been written by Servei before he had left. Kotaro opened the record, scanning it's contents for seals.
Back to top Go down
kairo
2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Kairo walked into the artifact library. He had been training some new shinigami. He saw Kotaro reading a file and walked up. “Hello Kotaro.”
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:19 am

Kotaro turned to see Kairo. "Kairo, Captain of the 2nd Division. Hello." Kotaro closed the file and stood up. He hadn't found anything about seals.
Back to top Go down
kairo
2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:33 am

Kairo nodded, his emotion tattoo changing to a hawk. This symbolized curiosity. "What are you looking at?" He said pointing at the file. "I heard there was some trouble earlier."
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Kotaro nodded. "A Vizard and rogue shinigami attacked. They stole some artifacts, this was one of them." Kotaro lifted the file. "It pinpoints the location of a certain shrine where it was created outside the soul society."
Back to top Go down
kairo
2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Kairo nodded. "So what are you going to do about it? It's not like you can just run over there and explore. It could be the home of some nasty hollows." Kairo wasn't concerned really, but the file photo showed the weapon was a scythe, his weapon forte.
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Kotaro raised an eyebrow. "Since when are you worried about others?" He shook his head. "I was going to see Kinai actually, I have some information in this file he might want to see."
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Kotaro slammed the main door to the artifact library open, a determined and angry look on his face. Bastard traitor! A few soul reapers were in as well. "OUT NOW!" They scrambled to get through the door. Kotaro stopped one of them, he was from his division. "You, call a meeting of all the captains of the divisions. 20 minutes. GO!" The shinigami nodded and ran to gather everyone. Kotaro took the files of the scythe and Arc then made his way to the far ends of the library. There has to be more.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:50 pm

All of the Captains except for kairo arrived quickly after the message was sent out
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Kyte had appeared a little late but made it in time.
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:22 am

Kotaro watched as all the captains except Kairo arrived. He still had the files on the arc and scythe and had scanned them quickly before they arrived, looking for a hidden text or code. He had only found one, but it was enough for now.

He made his way to the second floor so he could be seen and heard by all the captains. This was grave news, the captain commander, a traitor. "My comrades, although it is of great pain for me to say it, we have been betrayed by one of our own. A good friend of mine and captain commander of the Soul Society, Kinai, has betrayed us."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:36 pm

The captain of the third division stood slowly "And what makes you think he would do something of such charges?" he asks "He has led us for many glorious years and all of the years he has led we have prospered"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:42 am

Kotaro held up the file on the arc of souls. "I saw it myself." He opened the file but didn't read the contents. "I was only a few yards away, so I could hear practically every word exchanged between him and the Vizard, Shuhei, who recently obtained the arc of souls and Hollow Soul Scythe. He obtained these after we defeated Servei."

He sighed. "During the past few weeks, Kinai has shown no signs of betrayal, but signs of a lust for power. They started out small, and I first noticed it while we were fighting Servei. I paid no mind to it. But then While waiting for 2 of my men to give me a report on the hollow gangs that have arisen, I found him and Shuhei talking. I was close enough to hear that Kinai was asking Shuhei to turn him into a Vizard. I left as the process began." He knew some of them would be hesitant to believe him, but the least he could do was warn them.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:38 pm

A couple of the captains quickly stood protesting kotaro's comment all in unision. "Why should we believe you? " They quickly said as they fired off more comments and questions "We need more evidence to begin an investigation if it even was."
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:33 pm

“Then why isn't he here now!?” He shouted. “I would never slander his name! He saved my life countless times! I have no reason to lie!” He knew they wouldn't believe him. The only evidense was his abscence. “You wish for evidense? Then just wait. Soon he will be a Vizard trying to destroy the soul society!”
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:51 am

The captains nod their head. some changing in favor of kotaro and some sticking to the defence of their captain commander "very well. Time will tell all"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:10 pm

Time wasn't something they had. Kinai was probably undergoing the transformation as they spoke. But at least he had the trust of some of them. "Fine, but keep everyone on high alert. If Kinai is seen, contact help immediately." He said taking the files under his arm.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:52 pm

They all nod and agree that they can atleast do that. Even the ones who don't believe him. As the meeting slowly comes to an end the captains slowly rise and exit the room.

As soon as the captains leave and Kotaro is the only one in the room kinai steps from the shadows from the Bakudo #26 Kyokko "hello" he simply says "I hear you slander my name?" he askes curiously "i thought we were such good friends"

Spell #:26
Name:Kyokko (曲光, Curved Light)
Description:Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Kotaro's grip on the files tighten as he hears Kinai's voice. “So did I traitor.” He slightly turned his head toward him, his free hand gripping his zanpaktou. “You saved my life a number of times Kinai. Did you think I would join you? Captain commander or not, friend or not...” His knuckles turned white from how hard he gripped the spear. “.....I don't turn my back on the soul society, and I won't hesitate to kill you.”
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Kinai chuckled at his remarks "Kotaro, Haven't you learned anything from coming up the ranks in the soul society?" he asks "I am the Captain Commander. what makes you think you can beat me?" he says "Especially with my new-found strength you know you stand no match to me by yourself" He says with a wicked grin creeping across his face and right before kotaro's eyes kinai vanished and appeared behind him a foot or two
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:36 pm

“EX-captain commander.” Kotaro said unfazed. However, he knew he couldn't defeat Kinai himself. Especialy since he was a Vizard. But Kinai was also underestimating Kotaro's abilities. He had never seen Kotaro's full capabilities in combat. “A little cocky aren't you? I can still hold my own long enough for the others to arrive.”
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Kinai vanished and as he did all that was heard was a chuckle as he appeared on the other side of the room "Is that a challenge?"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Kotaro took out his zanpaktou and glared at Kinai. “I wish it never came to this.” His rietsu raising a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:15 pm

"Bakudo #9 Part 1 and 2 Geki and Horin" He said as red light quickly starts to surround and engulf kotaro and tendrils fire from kinai's hands and wrap around kotaro's zanpaktou to hold it in place and preventing him from striking. "Bakudo #26 Kyokko" he said as that kidou hides the prescence of both of their rietsu so they will not alert the other shinigami. He chuckles "Kotaro you know me better than anyone else. I know ever kidou available." He says with a pause "I come here to talk not to fight. But if you choose to continue and try to assault me then I will not hesitate to strike an old friend down."

Spell #:9
Name:Geki (撃, Strike)
Description:Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them

Spell #:9 part 2
Name:Hōrin (崩輪, Disintegrating Circle)
Description:Causes an orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns to erupt from the users hand and attempt to trap a target. The Kidō is able to connect with another one of itself if both have captured a target and bind them together

Spell #:26
Name:Kyokko (曲光, Curved Light)
Description:Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Kotaro glared at Kinai. He also mentally kicked himself for getting trapped so easy. “Talk? Sharing words with a vizard is almost as bad as being one.” He said coldly. “Your no better then Servei, infact, he was better then you. He didn't become a vizard and could have come back. Your forever lost.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artifact Record Library   Artifact Record Library I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artifact Record Library
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: