Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

This is a simple Rp Site where bleach fans can come and have fun. Other Bleach sites are to strict and to complicated. So come here and have fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shino Academy Combat Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

Shino Academy Combat Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Shino Academy Combat Grounds   Shino Academy Combat Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Kotaro watched as his new recruits continued their combat training. He sighed. "This is complicated. They are good on attack but lack a defense." They are tiring themselves out. We would have easily won by now. But they have the offensive tactics down. Kotaro remained watching as the shinigami continued to send small waves of Rietsu at each other.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Shino Academy Combat Grounds   Shino Academy Combat Grounds I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:44 pm

Kinai appeared beside kotaro "So how are they" He says noticing their improvment in offensive skills
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Shino Academy Combat Grounds   Shino Academy Combat Grounds I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:05 pm

“They are great offensivly, but look.” One of the trainees sent a large wave of Rietsu. The other sent a larger wave to block it.“They waste energy with offense. They have no defense.”
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Shino Academy Combat Grounds   Shino Academy Combat Grounds I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:14 pm

He nods "I see waht you mean" He flash steps in the middle of the group of Shinigami and orders them to attack him "I will practice with them shortly before I head out"

He stands there completely calm without raising his rietsu or motioning to his Zanpaktou
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Shino Academy Combat Grounds   Shino Academy Combat Grounds I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:26 pm

The two trainees are stunned at first, but nod. Each one sends a large wave of rietsu, surprising for trainees size.

Kotaro took out the scythe file. He would give it to him after he finished.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Shino Academy Combat Grounds   Shino Academy Combat Grounds I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:07 pm

As the waves reach each other and collide kinai was gone he appears behind the first shinigami kicking him in the back on of the knees sending him to the ground and then flashstepping back in the middle of them
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Shino Academy Combat Grounds   Shino Academy Combat Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:19 am

The second shinigami quickly attacked Kinai with his Zanpaktou, surrounded in a blue fluid of Rietsu. The first quickly got up and jumped into the air, about to land a large wave of Rietsu from above.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Shino Academy Combat Grounds   Shino Academy Combat Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Kinai smiles as he steps into the second shinigami when he gets close. He hits the bottom of the shinigami's hand and hilt with an open palm causing his blade to be pointed upward canceling out the other shinigami's attack "You guys need to learn to not waste so much rietsu." He says before kicking the shinigami a few feet back "I used barely none and i was able to use your attack to block his"

He jumps a few yards away from the shinigami "If you desire to use so much rietsu then work together to eliminate the target so you won't have to continuously expend excess energy"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Shino Academy Combat Grounds   Shino Academy Combat Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:55 pm

Kotaro nodded as the shinigami glacned at him. "Your part of the same division and both shinigami. You need to work together and focus more on defense. It takes less Rietsu to defend an attack."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Shino Academy Combat Grounds   Shino Academy Combat Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:59 pm

He agrees with what kotaro said "Yes, you merely just have to think on easier ways to counter attack rather than use pure force"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Shino Academy Combat Grounds   Shino Academy Combat Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:52 pm

The shinigami listened and nodded. They tried once more to attack eachother, one sending a wave of rietsu, the other concentrating i into his Zanpaktou, slicing at it and quelling it. "wow"

Kotaro nodded. "Well done. Now you see." He walked up to Kinai, holding out the file. "You should see this. It concerns something Servei said. And you."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Shino Academy Combat Grounds   Shino Academy Combat Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:08 am

He smiled "Yes good job. Just keep working on that" He turns to kotaro and takes the folder "Thank you."

(what do you mean?)
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Shino Academy Combat Grounds   Shino Academy Combat Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:36 pm

"Servei said something about a seal in the battle after you defeated him. I looked through it and noticed nothing about a seal. It was written by Servei himself though, and him and Shuhei seemed to know each other. It makes me wonder..." Kotaro closed the file. "...What if Shuhei has something planed wit the scythe?"
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Shino Academy Combat Grounds   Shino Academy Combat Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:02 pm

He briefly skims through the file before closing it "thank you for the information" He starts to walk off before turning around "I am heading on a short trip" He says with a break in his sentence "While I am gone I need you to look after the Soul Society, and tell no one of my abscnence or it will draw unnecessary attention" He said aloud because he knew the other shinigami were not paying attention for they were to busy training
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Shino Academy Combat Grounds   Shino Academy Combat Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Kotaro watched Kinai go. Something seems to have changed about him since the fight. Kotaro nodded. "It's probobly just concern for the soul society." Kotaro waited till the recruits finished and then walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shino Academy Combat Grounds   Shino Academy Combat Grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shino Academy Combat Grounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Soul Society :: Shino Academy-
Jump to: