Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

This is a simple Rp Site where bleach fans can come and have fun. Other Bleach sites are to strict and to complicated. So come here and have fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kagamino City Warehouse District

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

Kagamino City Warehouse District Empty
PostSubject: Kagamino City Warehouse District   Kagamino City Warehouse District I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Multiple hollows were in the middle of a large warehouse. One hollow was on a makeshift stage.

The grey Wolves are now assembled! The council of wolves have decided now is the time to act!

More powerful hollow walked onto the stage, each one carrying a long katana.

THE PACK WILL ACT NOW!!

There was an uproar from the 200 hollow in the warehouse. Each one raising there arm in the air shouting; ACT! ACT! ACT!

The silence was cut when the large door opened, a guard being thrown from the entrance. A lone man walked into the warehouse, a spear resting on his shoulder. "Wow, you really are stupid aren't you?" The man walked up to a large group of hollow that had approached him. "Really stupid." The man flashstepped behind the gruop, his spear slicing through them and destroying them.

One of the leaders pointed at the man. SOUL REAPER!!

Kotaro smiled as 2 more shinigami entered the warehouse. "Did you really think such a large gathering wouldn't go un-noticed?"

The hollows all drew weapons, rushing at the shinigami and screaming a war cry.

Kotaro readied Tsubasa. "Just like at the battle of Slew eh Tsubasa?"

Except these ones are just a stupid gang instead of an organized army.

Kotaro and his two shinigami allies waited for the hollows to reach them.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Kagamino City Warehouse District   Kagamino City Warehouse District I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:24 pm

(you going to rp by yourselves or what?)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Kagamino City Warehouse District   Kagamino City Warehouse District I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:49 pm

(Kyte told me he would join, but I may edit it in case of time.)
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Kagamino City Warehouse District   Kagamino City Warehouse District I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:04 pm

(well mind if I join in? If you don't want me too then i will edit post)

The two man squad from division 1 that was sent out by kinai to look for Sevrei's body felt the spiritual pressure and they converged on the position where they felt it coming from. When they reached the ware house they flashstepped in concealing their rietsu while hiding in the shadows to observe the details first before reacting
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Kagamino City Warehouse District   Kagamino City Warehouse District I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:09 pm

(Go ahead. Could use the twist)

Kotaro didn't even need to raise his Rietsu to kill the first few hollow. The other 2 shinigami spread out, taking at leat a quarter of hollow with each of them. Kotaro was left with half of the whole force. "Well, this isn't fair, your greatly out of your league here." Kotaro's Rietsu slowly raised, not even being noticed, as 10 hollows pounced at him. He used Tsubasa as a ole to jump over them, then swung him at each of the hollows head, decapitating them and landing firmly on his feet. "No need for fancy things now."

The leaders of the group started to run toward the back.

"Oh no you don't" Kotaro flash stepped in front of them. "your the only challange."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Kagamino City Warehouse District   Kagamino City Warehouse District I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:23 pm

One of the leaders was cut into three pieces as in an instance the 2 shinigami from the 1st division flashstepped from either side of him and in one quick motion and took him out and the flashstepped back to the shadows. Their speed was incredible, it was almost compared to a Lt. and only kotaro would have been able to detect there movement and the rietsu they were giving off
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Kagamino City Warehouse District   Kagamino City Warehouse District I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Kotaro sliced the other 3 leaders in half before screaming; "Any reason your interfearing with my mission?" He then raised his Rietsu and gold feathers appeared and began to bombard the small army of hollows, obliterating them. He had seen and sensed the men, and knew from their speed they were first division shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Kagamino City Warehouse District   Kagamino City Warehouse District I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:17 pm

They slowly slinked out of the shadows "Our apologizes captains" They said "We were just in the area when we felt the spiritual pressure and decided to investigate"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Kagamino City Warehouse District   Kagamino City Warehouse District I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Kotaro nodded. “You from the 1st division, Why are you in the city? Is there something going on?” 1st division members were sent only on special missions. It was odd to see them out in the open.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Kagamino City Warehouse District   Kagamino City Warehouse District I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:59 pm

He shake their head "I am sorry, but I can not answer your question. We got Direct Oders only to report back to our captain" They say before jumping up to the rafters "If you want information then you must see our captain"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Kagamino City Warehouse District   Kagamino City Warehouse District I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Kotaro nodded. "Fine, carry on." Kotaro regrouped with his shinigami and walked out of the warehouse. "Why send them around Kagamino?"
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Kagamino City Warehouse District   Kagamino City Warehouse District I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:49 pm

The 2 shinigami from the 1st Division were as gone just as fast as they came.
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Kagamino City Warehouse District   Kagamino City Warehouse District I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Kotaro walked out of the warehouse with his allies as a third shinigami appeared. "Sir, the Grey wolves high council has been sighted."

Kotaro nodded. "Where?"

The other shinigami shook. "Dead in the southern docks of Kagamino. They had been killed by a small group of...Arrancar calling themselves "The Lost Hearts". They were sighted by a group of shinigami who fought but lost them. They were left alive to relay the message. It's strange sir, the sudden sighting of so many hollow and then this."

Kotaro nodded and rubbed his chin thinking. "I got to tell Kinai about this." Kotaro began to head back to the soul society to speak to Kinai.

(Out)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kagamino City Warehouse District   Kagamino City Warehouse District I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kagamino City Warehouse District
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Human World :: Kagamino City-
Jump to: