Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

This is a simple Rp Site where bleach fans can come and have fun. Other Bleach sites are to strict and to complicated. So come here and have fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coren Keitaro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Coren Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Coren Keitaro   Coren Keitaro I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:58 am

Name: Coren Keitaro
Apparent Age: 18
Division: 6th

Height: 6'
Weight: 169 lbs
Eye Colour: Black.
Hair Colour // Style: Dark bronw hair. Usually very messy.
Skin Tone: Somewhat tan, but not very much so.
Body Type: Very athletic.
Appearance Description: He has a very thin scar on his face that goes down from right above his right eye to directly underneath his left eye. He looks like a normal person, other than the scar, up to the point that he could nearly perfectly blend in with a crowd.
Clothing: He wears the traditional Shinigami robe, but he also wears a trenchcoat that's attached only at the neck, so it will flap dramatically if there's a large gust of wind. His Shinigami robe is also slightly different from the normal Shihakusho. His is actually blood red instead of the normal black and instead of white, he has gold around the edges.

Personality: He has three personalities.
1: His standard personality. He is usually a very caring person. He helps anyone in need of help and keeps his word up to the point that it would hurt those closer to him, but not beyond that. He would take a hit for a friend in this state, but nothing lethal.
2: His aggresive personality. When he has this personality, he starts to act like a complete dick. He will only keep his word if it directly benefits him, and he will kill those who get in his way without a second thought.
3: His 'good guy' side. When he has this personality, he will help anyone who needs it and sometimes goes further to partner up with them to help them achieve their goals. If the agressive personality does something that this would seem morally disturbing, this side will attempt to fix things if possible.

History: Coren was originaly a human in Karakura Town. He died when a rouge Shinigami had come to kill a high-leveled Hollow, but in the midst of the fight the Shinigami let out Hado #73 Sōren Sōkatsui with the spirit chant and it destroyed most of Coren's house. As Coren had exceptionally high spiritual pressure he saw what followed this. After the rouge Shinigami was defeated, the Hollow targeted Coren, who responded by grabbing his roomate's katana (He collected swords for a hobby) and charged the Hollow. He died as another Shinigami intervened and brought him to the Soul Society. Shortly after this, they were attacked by another Hollow and Coren was taken by an Arrancar. Coren played as her pet for a long while.Coren woke up to see that he had been taken to a weird place. The place looked exactly like his house. He got up out of his bed to open the door, expecting it all to be a dream and to see his roomate sipping her morning coffee as usual. The only thing that he was right about was that someone was sipping coffee

RP Sample:
Coren then calmly asked "Who are you?" as he started at this blond woman. She had beautiful blond hair that went down her neck and fell down below her chest and behind her back. She was sitting cross-legged and was wearing a mini-skirt. Coren kept his eyes on her face as she said "I'm Zenith. And you are?" Coren then said with a blush on his face as he noticed that she was wearing nothing beneath her skirt "Coren Keitaro. And what am I doing here Miss Zenith?" Zenith laughed and responded "I've decided to see how you Soul Reapers act. I thought it might be fun." Zenith then stood up and asked flirtatiously "Is there anything you need?" Coren shook his head with a very red face and said "Nothing other than a good escape route, which you probably won't give me." Zenith nodded and then said disappointed "Alright then. If you need anthing at all, just call." she sighed and then walked out the door.

History Cont:

Zenith and Coren lived a pretty uneventful repetitive life of Zenith hitting on Coren, Coren pretending not to notice, until one day, there was an explosion outside. After leaving to check it out, Coren saw Zenith fighting. He grabbed a sword and fought with her. Another Arrancar then stabbed Zenith and knocked her out and Coren unleashed his Shikai. He killed the Arrancar and brought Zenith to the portal that linked to the Soul Society's Senkaimon. They went through it and passed out.
Coren woke up in the Squad 4 barracks and was healed and then left to meditate. In meditation, he learned that Zenith now lived in his mind, and that his Zanpakuto is a dick. He fought his Zanpakuto and won and then stopped meditating.
After this, he joined the Shinigami Academy and graduated and then entered the 6th Squad. He later gained his Vaizard powers when he needed help to destroy a rampaging Hollow. Zenith gave them to him rather easily because she has a crush on him. He learned to use these powers after a short time and learned to utilize certain things other Vaizards couldn't.

Other: He has a very weird ability. If he changes personalities and sticks with that different personality for too long, his body will change. In the case of the aggresive personality, the scar will become more obvious, and he just look a little evil. In the case of his 'good guy' personality though, his dark brown hair changes to blond(Starting out with a dark blond and then accelerates the speed at which it changes as it closes in on bright blond) and he changes into a woman(He looks exactly like Zenith). The change activates when his mind sees him as completely alone and then it happens instantly in a weird puff of smoke like Naruto's Sexy/Harem No Jutsu. He get's embarresed when he get's seen as a woman, and attempts to keep people from noticing that he is both the woman and the man. When he changes bodies from evil to woman and to neutral, he changes his name. He will respond to all of them, but as the woman he prefers to be called Brianna and as the evil guy he prefers to be called Braxdonn and he prefers the name Coren when in his neutral state. He also has a habit of hitting on people more than usual in his 'good and evil' states.
P.S: The weirdest part about his changing, is that when he Hollowfies, he becomes the blond woman(Zenith) instantly. He can also change at will if he concentrates for a minute straight.

Okay, so is that any better?

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Tue May 03, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

Coren Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coren Keitaro   Coren Keitaro I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:16 am

I didn't bother to read your RP sample because I don't enjoy reading walls of text. Learn to use paragraphs and I'll consider reading a Sample from you.

Also your history seems to be very incomplete... There are currently no Arrancar characters approved yet so if you plan on RPing as a human doll in a doll house until an Arrancar comes along who is willing to take up the part of your owner then you're gonig to be quite bored... Please tell us a little more about your history unless you actually do want to start out in the doll house setting...

If the rest of your history is actually in your RP sample, that is not where it goes. Complete your history in the history section of your app and do not RP your history because the history section is not an RP sample.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Coren Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coren Keitaro   Coren Keitaro I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:14 pm

The RP sample ended at "Zenith sighed and muttered 'I give up.' and walked out the door". The rest is history that leads to him arriving at the Soul Society. It's listed under "History Cont." because it's his continued history. Thanks for your feedback.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

Coren Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coren Keitaro   Coren Keitaro I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:49 pm

"the history section is not an RP sample. "

You RPed your history in your History Cont part which I asked you not to do... We want a brief description of your history we don't want you to act it out. It makes it a lot easier for us to understand what happened in your life. RP samples also don't have to be that long... Honestly it would just be a pain to read all of that.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

Coren Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coren Keitaro   Coren Keitaro I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Yes i agree with shuhei and sorry for my abscence tho
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Coren Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coren Keitaro   Coren Keitaro I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Oh. Sorry. I'll try and fix that.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

Coren Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coren Keitaro   Coren Keitaro I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:34 pm

ok thank you for the support on the site also
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Coren Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coren Keitaro   Coren Keitaro I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:12 pm

It's fixed. How is it?
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

Coren Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coren Keitaro   Coren Keitaro I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:36 pm

it looks better so go ahead and do zan registration and rp and if the other admin sees anything wrong we will have you change it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coren Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coren Keitaro   Coren Keitaro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coren Keitaro
Page 1 of 1