Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

This is a simple Rp Site where bleach fans can come and have fun. Other Bleach sites are to strict and to complicated. So come here and have fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event 1: The Dark Return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

Event 1: The Dark Return Empty
PostSubject: Event 1: The Dark Return   Event 1: The Dark Return I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:29 am

With the traitorous Kinai, ex-captain commander of the soul society turned Vizard captured, one would think it was time to celebrate. But that is farther from the truth as it can be. A group once though destroyed, the Espda, have seemed to return to the world. Their goals unknown and numbers as well, the soul society has no choice but to have the aid of Kinai. However, the distrust between him and Kotaro are making things difficult. With the return of the Espada, it is only a matter of time before darkness spreads and the soul society falls. Will the soul society be vanquished? Or will the two once friends be able to abolish this threat?

This is the first event of Bleach Revolution. The plot already has an ending but you are allowed to add to it. Everything you post will be added to the plot. This is mainly a guideline for you to follow so you have an idea what's happening. If you want a serious change, PM Kinai or Shuhei.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Event 1: The Dark Return   Event 1: The Dark Return I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Shuhei? he hasnt been active has he?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Event 1: The Dark Return   Event 1: The Dark Return I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:17 pm

He appears here and there.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Event 1: The Dark Return   Event 1: The Dark Return I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:50 am

My computer crashed and I`ve been unable to fix it which is why I haven`t been online for so long... I`m using a friends computer atm to post this message letting you all know why I`m not on.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Event 1: The Dark Return   Event 1: The Dark Return I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:16 am

ok thank you for the information shuhei. I thought you just quit lol
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event 1: The Dark Return   Event 1: The Dark Return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event 1: The Dark Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution :: Information And Guidelines :: Anouncements And Updates-
Jump to: