Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

This is a simple Rp Site where bleach fans can come and have fun. Other Bleach sites are to strict and to complicated. So come here and have fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shuhei Kisaragi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

Shuhei Kisaragi Empty
PostSubject: Shuhei Kisaragi   Shuhei Kisaragi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 am

Shuhei Kisaragi

Shuhei Kisaragi Mn2ofd

Personal

Real Age: 452
Apparent Age: 29

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 173 LBS
Eye Colour: blue
Hair Colour // Style: Long (Shoulder length) & Blond
Skin Tone: Pale / light
Body Type: athletic
Appearance Description: Shuhei is a very lean and muscular adult, who doesn't appear to be very intimidating standing only five feet eleven inches. He has very long blond hair, blue eyes and always has a long twig between his lips which gives him a very lazy appearance. However his menacing smile and his constant glare gives him a very menacing air about him. He moves very fluently and doesn't show any signs of hesitation. Over all he appears very experienced and somewhat unsettling.
Clothing: Shuhei usually wears dark colored dress pants, sandals and an overcoat draped over his shoulders. The shirt he wears varies between a dress shirt and a leisure long sleeve shirt, but either one is expectantly unkempt.

Personality: Shuhei is a very mysterious character. His menacing smile combined with his use of sarcasm and mocking politeness makes it very difficult for people to discern what he is thinking. He is very laid back and never looses his temper and has great knowledge of psychology which allows him to manipulate his enemies. Often making them to loose their heads or turn against one another. He enjoys toying with peoples minds very much, however he rarely uses his skills for personal gain. Many find his appearance and demeanor unsettling and makes it very difficult for others to trust him. Though underneath this mischievous exterior is a very kind person. He is loyal to his friends and would go to great lengths to help them. Even if it means doing something bad or illegal. He is a strong believer in the greater good, so he has no problems with breaking the law so long as the cause is just and the outcome is good.

Backround

History: Life in Rukongai was fairly difficult for Shuhei. Being one of the few children to possess spiritual energy required him to eat daily which proved to be very difficult considering he was an orphan. He had to steal and con people out of their money to survive. He was caught and beaten many times for stealing. despite how terrible his life was, he enjoyed the thrill it gave him. He lived in poverty for seven years until finally, he was accepted in to the Shinigami academy.

Life in the Shinigami academy was relatively easy. At least compared to his life on the streets. The easy life proved to be fairly boring for Shuhei, so he was often causing trouble by conning other Academy students to do embarrassing things, or pitting one against another. He became known as a manipulative asshole, but he didn't really care what others thought of him. He was care free now that he was a Shinigami, and a damn good one at that. He was usually second or third in his class each year. He could have been first every year, however his laziness got the better of his most of the time. The only reason he was able to get second or third was simply because he was naturally talented. During the final year at the Academy, he was the first to unlock his Shikai. His classmates were both happy for and jealous of Shuhei for his achievement. With his newly attained powers, he graduated from the Academy early and went on to join the fifth division.

He rapidly rose through the ranks and within two years he became the fifth division Lieutenant. He was known as a prodigy, however he was also known as a lazy runt. He was looked down on by others because of his age and was given no recognition or sympathy by other Shinigami and so he was a loner once more. Finally becoming sick of never being acknowledged, he decided to strive to become a Captain. Only then would he gain the respect he thought he deserved. He began his training and after ten long years he had mastered Bankai. With this he qualified to become a Captain, and lucky enough the Captain of the third Division had just recently passsed away. He applied for the position and was granted the seat. Many believed that the sudden death of the Third Division Captain was suspicious and secretly blamed Shuhei for it. Though it was never proven.

Vizard History: Soon after becoming the third Division's Captain, Shuhei aspired to become an even greater being. He wanted to rise above all of the other Shinigami, however he had already attained Bankai and it seemed as if there was nothing more he could accomplish as a Shinigami. So he began research on how other beings utilized their powers. The distinct abilities of the Hollow peeked his interests. Using his status as Captain, he gained access to the 12th Divisions laboratories and archives through which he came upon a startling phenomenon. He learned how to induce Hollowfication. Of course he kept his research a secret from the Gotei and the Central 46. In secret he continued his research until he was finally ready for a trial on a Shinigami. Unfortunately he couldn't simply ask another Shinigami to undergo the procedure so he had to experiment on himself which seemed insane at the time.

Using a serum he created by liquidizing the remains of a Hollow mask, he induced a Hollowfication upon himself. Unwillingly, Shuhei entered his Zanpakutou's inner world where he met his inner Hollow for the first time. The inner hollow explained that the serum actually killed him, but also awakened his Inner hollow which granted him the power of a Hollow in order to save his life. By granting him the power of a Hollow, he gifted him with the ability to devour the serum without dying and in turn induce the Hollowfication. Shuhei's Inner Hollow had no intention of allowing Shuhei to remain in control of their body however. So they fought for three days within his mind, during which time Shuhei was in a coma.

While Shuhei was in a coma, fighting off his inner Hollow members of the 12th Division found him and found out what he had been doing in their laboratory. Before they were able to do anything about it, Shuhei woke from his coma with his newly acquired Hollow abilities. Utilizing those abilities, he destroyed the section of the 12th Division in which he did his research so that no other would be able to acquire the same abilities. Little did he know that there were many other ways to become a Hollow. After committing such crimes, Shuhei knew he would be put to death if he remained in Soul Society. So of course, he left, exiling himself so that he could continue his research in the human world. In the human realm, he continues to research his newly acquired Hollow abilities and reveals new secrets every day about Hollow.

Other: Shuhei is the first of his kind and thanks to his research and experience has gained a greater understanding of his abilities granting him immense power in his Hollow form. While wearing his mask, he has the ability to command lower class Hollow, as well as devour their Reiatsu to replenish his own. Shuhei also has complete dominance over his Inner Hollow allowing him to use his mask without any consequences.

Note: Shinigami may approach Shuhei and request to become Vizard.

Last edited by Shuhei on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:52 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

Shuhei Kisaragi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuhei Kisaragi   Shuhei Kisaragi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:27 am

approved but make true age lower around in couple hundreds to keep everyone around same age

(O.C.C. My bad i didn't see where you weren't finished but finish and remember to lower your real age)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

Shuhei Kisaragi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuhei Kisaragi   Shuhei Kisaragi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:29 am

This is a WIP lol... I didn't even write any history.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

Shuhei Kisaragi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuhei Kisaragi   Shuhei Kisaragi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:56 pm

alright its ready. Since you said I was going to be the Vizard Leader I added a few perks for myself as well as a way for me to create other Vizard.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

Shuhei Kisaragi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuhei Kisaragi   Shuhei Kisaragi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:00 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

Shuhei Kisaragi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuhei Kisaragi   Shuhei Kisaragi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:52 am

Should you maybe place this app in the approved section?
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

Shuhei Kisaragi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuhei Kisaragi   Shuhei Kisaragi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:25 am

my bad wasnt paying attention but thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shuhei Kisaragi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuhei Kisaragi   Shuhei Kisaragi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shuhei Kisaragi
Page 1 of 1