Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

This is a simple Rp Site where bleach fans can come and have fun. Other Bleach sites are to strict and to complicated. So come here and have fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Division Captain's Quarters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

1st Division Captain's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:43 am

This is a 1st class room. It is a big room with a large Oak desk in the middle where the captain sits and other chairs scatter the room for other members.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:44 am

Kinai walks in and sits down at his desk. He then starts to rummage the papers and reports.
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:47 am

Kotaro walks in and sits down in one of the many chairs.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:48 am

He looks up brifely before looking back down at the papers "So you have rights to believe this missing shinigami is from my division?"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:56 am

He wore your division number. Tsubasa said. "He also seemed to know Tsubasa, and only a few select men in your Division have seen his form."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:02 am

He shuffles through his papers on his desk and pulls out a document "There is this shinigami. He has jumped in and out of every division so he knows mostly everything. He went missing not to long ago in the area we went to earlier." He says in a grim tone.
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:10 am

Kotaro looks at the photo of the man. "Tsubasa?" Thats him Servei Lotovo of the 4 inch blade.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:17 am

"Well what shall we do about it?" He says as he still knows kotaro is in charge of the mission "Shall we pursue?"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:30 am

Kotaro shakes his head. "Thats what the last 2 did. We may end up like them. I think we should bide our time and put out a bulletin. Anyone who notices him should report directly to you or me."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:32 am

He thinsk for a moment "You think we should just rush? I don't think time is on our side." He pauses for a moment "Earlier a man snuck in the gotei and tried to steal something and he said he wasn't connected to the earlier attack"
Back to top Go down
Shuhei
Admin
Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:37 am

Unbeknownst to the two Captains, Shuhei was listening in on their conversation through yet another pin hole Garganta. He had found a good hiding place on the outskirts of Rukongai after his meeting with the eleventh division captain Kyte. The name Servei Lotovo actually rung a bell to Shuhei. "Servei Lotovo... I know that name." After thinking back to his earlier years, he remembered a Shinigami with that name. A subordinate of his in the 3rd Division who later attempted to hunt Shuhei down after his Hollowfication. He was one of the only Shinigami to know about his Hollow research. Suddenly the pieces began to fall in to place and Shuhei chuckled. He knew how he was going to get his Arc now.
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:30 pm

Kotaro clenched his fist. "If time is a factor, I can have my men start a pursue spirit line. that way, we will instantly be notified if he is spotted." What's this about a stolen artifact. Tsubasa suddenly chimed in. Kotaro suddenly thought of something. "The artifact wasn't the Arc of Souls was it? Did they succeed?"
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:44 pm

He shakes his head "No. I have it for safe keepings so next time it will be me and who ever tries for it" he says calmly
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Kotaro let out a relieved sigh. They will try again. With a stronger force next time. Kotaro nodded. "If they failed this time, they will try again. Tsubasa'a right." Kotaro walked to the door. "I'll set up a spirit line. I'll send out 4 teams of my division. You'll be the first to hear if he's spotted." Kotaro walked out the door. Servei Lotovo, of the 4 inch blade. One of the strongest Shinigami ever known. knowledge of every division and able to control Hollows. We will meet him again. And we'll fight him then. And win. Kotaro walked toward his divisions barracks, already planning ahead if another attack is made.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Kinai goes back to looking through papers making plans on what to do in the future "What are we going to do" He says "I don't want to thin our forces but we need the extra shinigami"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Kyte walks in looking confused. "Captain commander! There's something weird going on i just saw a whole group of shinigami that just went and tried to kill me i didn't kill any of them since their eyes looked blank so i think some one is controlling them they are in care of the 4th divisions captain."

(lol we need more people to be captains ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:25 pm

(we need more vuzards and arraancars)
"Thanks for the information" he says as he stands "Do you want to head there?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
11th Division Captain
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:37 pm

"No thanks i had enough of them i just needed to inform you i need to continue training." Kyte says and he then vanishes back to his quarters.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:02 pm

He stands and walks out leaving a note saying when he will return in a couple hours
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:05 am

Kinai re-enters his quarters and sits back behind the massive desk. He rummages through the file that Kotaro gave him earlier. "I wonder what Sevrei was talking about" He says aloud to himself. He then grabs some other papers regarding information on the Gotei 13. He looks through and pulls out anything dealing with Sevrei.

He then yells for the two high ranking shinigami from his squad that is standing guard outside the door "You two come here" The two shinigami walk in the room and the first says "Yes, captain, what is it you need?" Kinai stands and hands the primary file on Sevrei to the Shinigami "I need you to find his true body. After the battle his soul was discarded and it appeared that his body was destroyed" He says with a pause "but that is not the case. He had a human body that was placed somewhere. Shinigami that travel over without dyin hide their bodies so they are protected from bodily harm, and I need you to find him"

The two Shinigami nod together "Yes, sir" They rummage through the file and take the last known photo of Sevrei before turning to head out the door As the shinigami get to the door Kinai says "and don't let anyone else know of this mission. It is a secret mission and you report back to only one except for me" He says trying not to draw their suspicion "Yes sir" They say not catching on to why the captain would ask them to do such an odd mission but instead they were just following orders and they exit the room

He waits until the shinigami are gone before he sits once again rummaging through the papers "I can't draw any suspician" He says low to himself in case someone was around. He lays it all out on his desk in a time period. He categorizes it from the time Sevrei got to the Soul Society until the present day in all the missions he has done and everything he was affiliated with
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Kotaro knocked on the door as he entered. "Kinai, there is a matter I must speak to you about." He noticed the papers on the desk. Servei?

He must be wondering about the seal he mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Kinai looks up "Yes, What is it?" He says turning his attention from the papers to kotaro "Please sit down"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Kotaro sat down. "2 shinigami from your division aided me in an uprising of hollow. After the uprising was quelled a group of my men encountered a group of Arrancar calling themselves, "The Lost Hearts". They left my men alive to tell us about them. Kinai, there has never been so much organization in the Arrancar and hollow tree. Yet know they are appearing in factions and gangs."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:36 pm

"Well I would send another Divsion but alot are already busy." He says thinking of the matter at hand "I need you and your division to do some investigation if available. I will send two 2 shinigami from my division to aid you if you would like." He looks torwards the windows "If they are popping up as gangs then they should be competing for power and control." He says thinking once again "They should destroy eachother, well mostly. I need you to investigate and classify each one by their names and levels in power"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Kotaro nodded. "What if I happen to encounter the Arrancarr group? Should I engage? Otherwise the rest should be easy. Use your men as you see fit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Division Captain's Quarters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next