Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

This is a simple Rp Site where bleach fans can come and have fun. Other Bleach sites are to strict and to complicated. So come here and have fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Division Captain's Quarters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:49 pm

He nods "You can engage if you want. If you feel to uneasy about them. Then have my men return and signal for me to come"
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Kotaro nodded.

Kinai, I mean no disrespect, but why are you studying Servei?

Kotaro closed his eyes. "Tsubasa has a point. Why are you studying Servei's records? He knew nothing about the scythe till he left."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Kinai was thinking many things to say to not draw suspension "I am studying records on him, and trying to figure out what led up to him leaving the soul society and becoming a visard." He simply says without hesitation "also i am documenting for records on hw much his spiritual energy and rietsu went up from turning from just a shinigami to a dual race wielder as a visard. He gained the powers of the hollow even if he didn't show it"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:29 am

“Yes, but only once he used the scythe.” Kotaro rubbed his chin. “He seemed strangly weak intil then.”
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:42 am

He was thining of different scenarios also "The hollow aND arrancar that we fought that day, they were created by sevrei. the scythe was eating away at his soul so he could do it. It needed a sacrafice"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:18 am

Kotaro nodded, seeing the logic. But something was bugging him. “Why do you wish to know how strong someone would be if they became a Vizard? The strengths differ for each one.”
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:47 am

He looks down as if disappointed to say "Some of the lower ranked shinigami's." He says with a pause "They are the ones that we found in link with sevrei. Sevrei was controlling them because they gave up their will and wanted power"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:11 am

“Why is it I wasn't informed of this earlier?” Kotaro picked up Servei's file. “And how did he contact them? Surly we would have found him.”
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:35 am

"I have looked through some of the files and in every case that a shinigami went missing. Was when they were out on missions because of some suspicious spiritual energy in the outskirts" He says before going back to the other conversation "So when shall you be leaving?"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Kotaro thought on the matter. “But each one that went missing had been found dead or had been absorbed. by the scythe.” It just didn't make sense.

“1 hour, I am waiting for my most trusted shinigami to return from patrol.”
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:49 am

"that is enough on questioning me about my private business captain" He said in a slightly stern voice "We have more important matters at hand as of now"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:33 am

Kotaro nodded, but his face showed signs of thought. "Yes sir. I will have a report on the groups soon."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:32 am

"ok" He simply says "Is there anything else you need or want to talk to me about?"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Kotaro looked at Kinai. He did want to continue the matter on the traitorous shinigami, but Kinai seemed to be avoiding the matter. "No sir. I'll be back soon." Kotaro walked out of the room. The 1st division captain seems to be very unsettled since the last battle. Kotaro nodded. "Lets just get these groups found."

(Out)
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Kinai walked back into his office and sat behind the desk. He shuffled through the papers that were previously there from his last visit
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:14 pm

The two shinigami Kotaro sent waited outside the door to the office. They were insure of their captains intentions,but followed.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Kinai could feel their rietsu just outside the door and he chuckled slightly to himself. He quickly casted the kidou to hide his rietsu to see what the shinigami would do
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:45 pm

When Kinai's rietsu disappeared the two shinigami looked at eachother. One opened the door and shook his head in confusion. "What the-"
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:15 pm

Kinai chuckled as he vanished from the seat. The last thing heard was the echo of his laugh. He suddenly appeared behind the shinigami with his zanpaktou unsheathed and in one slash he aims for both trying to execute them with one stroke
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:31 pm

The shinigami that had opened the door felt the blade before he could do anything and fell to the floor. The second however managed to dodge the attack, unsheathing his Zanpaktou. "Captain Kuya was right!"
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Kinai quickly latched his hand down on the wrist of the remaining shinigami "Hado spell #11 Tsuzuri Raiden" He said as current led from his hand through the shinigami's body causing his heart to stop and kill him instantly. He then let go of the limp body and chuckled slightly. He knew that with the kidou to block his rietsu from being spotted he would get away with it.

Spell #:11
Name:Tsuzuri Raiden (製本電, Bound Lightning)
Description:Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:45 pm

The shinigami fell to the floor dead before he could react to Kinai's attack.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:51 pm

After kinai quickly killed the shinigami he took their bodies and hid them in the next room over and then he decided to walk out of the office leaving the building

(out)
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:51 pm

[out]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain's Quarters   1st Division Captain's Quarters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Division Captain's Quarters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2