Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

This is a simple Rp Site where bleach fans can come and have fun. Other Bleach sites are to strict and to complicated. So come here and have fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rukongai Streets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Kinai was walking around the streets but instead of the traditional shinigami robe. He wore a black robe that almost dragged on the ground. It was a jet black with a bloody to crimson red crest on the back. The crest mean Demonic Wolf. His Vaizard mask was full intact on his face so anyone seeing him wouldn't recognize him.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Kotaro was in an alleyway. He stepped out in Kinai's path. “Hello Kinai.”
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:30 pm

Kinai chuckled "Suprised to see you captain" He said "I was getting tired of waiting. I was about to start sending out bursts of rietsu to signal you"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:55 pm

“Your more of a fool then I took you for Kinai.” He said pointing at the mask. “Walking around the streets would draw the attention of all captains.”
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:11 am

Coren stood there in the alleyway as he waited for a nice time to show himself. He did say to himself quietly "You're going to have to conceal yourself Zenith, I don't think they trust me yet..."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:27 am

He laughed as he stood there "I know what my actions will bring" He said as he picked up a slight rietsu over torwards the alley way "Who do you have with you Captain Kuya?" he asked with a wicked smile
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:18 am

"Just a little back up." He said taking out his Zanpaktou. "I trust him more then I trust you right now you traitorous dog." He gritted his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:39 pm

(are we going to wait or skip him for now?)
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Coren walked out of the alleyway and said "I can't say that I expected this of the Captain-Commander." he then flipped the coin once more and caught it as he continued "So why?"
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Kinai's voice changed demonic as his rietsu slowly started to raise "that is none of your concern" He barked as he started to flashstep continuously around the area at speeds that exceed his former speed
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:06 pm

“Because he's a power hungry mad dog that isn't even fit to lick Servei's boots.” Kotaro said. “Coren, I expect you too fight at full strength. Any lower insures our defeat.” He had unsheathed his Zanpaktou. “Kinai vs. the soul society. this should be entertaining.”
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:48 pm

"Yes sir." Coren unsheathed his Zanpakuto as he yelled out "Darken the world, Kage Ryuu!" and his sword morphed as the black tendrils slid into his arm.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Kinai chuckled as he came a stop in front of both of the shinigami. His zanapktou was yet to be drawn but kinai pushed away his robe reavealing it as he lazily placed his hand on the hilt
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Kotaro glanced at Coren as he prepared. He glared at Kinai. "Your only wasting time you know." He said raising his Zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:20 am

Coren looked at Kinai and Kotaro and started running scenarios through his mind, which was quite unlike him, as he said monotonously "It saddens me that you would even think of raising your blade against those who strive to protect Seireitei ex-Captain-Commander Kinai." while at the same time thinking 'Oh sweet Raptor Jesus, he's gonna kill me.' Coren did make it seem he was confident in his and Kotato's powers though.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:15 am

Kinai chuckled as he turned his head torward coren "Your a mere Lt. Do you really think you have a chance?" He says with a brief pause before continuing "And I haven't drawn my blade yet" He said laughing once again as he flashsteps at high speeds and appears in front of Coren sending a flurry of punches to his chest
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:00 am

Kotaro reacted as soon as Kinai flash-stepped, swinging his Zanpaktou toward his chest and his rietsu rising steadily.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Coren, expecting the flashstep, barely flashstepped out of the way of it as Kotaro swung his sword. Coren then said "I said that it saddens me you would think of doing such a thing. The Seireitei had trusted you as Captain-Commander. It astounds me that a person that held that title would go and become a Vaizard for their own personal gains." when Coren had barely dodged the punches he had seemed scared, but he regained his emotionless attitude as he continued "And it appalls me that you would be as stupid as to have simply walked down the streets of Rukongai with yourself fully Hollowfied. It's only a matter of time before someone else arrives." Coren then said with a small amount of pity and disgust in his voice as he stared at Kinai "And finally, I can't believe you would betray the Soul Society so easily. All for power." Coren then stood there, waiting to get his face, and possibly many other things, beaten to a pulp by Kinai for saying all of that as he finished with "You don't deserve to be remembered by any as Captain-Commander, but as a traitorous scoundrel with an insatiable lust for power. That is all you are Kinai. That is what you have fallen too."

OOC: You said to try and piss him off, I think Coren's doing a pretty good job. I just hope not too good of one.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:24 pm

Kinai quickly unsheathed his blade halfway from the sheath blocking the attack from kotaro as he flashstepped to a distance away. When he re appeared a couple meters away his blade was fully sheathed once again and his anger did grow at the remarks of coren but was subsided for a moment "You think I am fully hollowfied?" He asked with a chuckled "You haven't seen my full form yet."

He continued to stand there as his rietsu also started to climb but at a faster pace than kotaro's "also you haven't seen my full speed" He said with a grin
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Kotaro gritted his teeth, but was pleased with Coren's remarks. Not just because they were true, but because the angrier they got Kinai, the more careless he would get and the faster he would use his full power. "Then show us." Kotaro said smirking, hiding the small amount of worry.

OOC: Your doing great. And Kotaro's Zan is a spear, just so you know.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:05 pm

OOC: Oh, whoops. Thanks, I didn't know that.

Coren looked at Kotaro with a worried expression on his face as he muttered "I hope you know what you're doing Captain."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:09 pm

kinai just continued to chuckle "you two are not worthy to see my full power." He said "I would easily rip you apart" He finished with a wicked smile as he grabbed his zanpaktou and slowly unsheathed it.
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:11 pm

"So do I." He whispered to Coren. He smirked. "I think your a little too cocky. Servei was more powerful then you WITHOUT the scythe." He mocked.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Coren looked at Kotaro incredulously and thought 'We're gonna die if they don't hurry.' Coren kept silent for a little longer to see what else Kotaro would do to aggravate Kinai.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Kinai's energy shot up "Howl Ookami Tenma" He said as his spiritual energy started to form around him. It was visible and this time it was a bloody red color with tints of black streaks running through it. It looked different from the time they were fighting Sevrei. As his rietsu formed around him so did a pack of wolves made of rietsu mixed with the element fire.

Shikai Abilities: The Shikai to this Zanpaktou allows the user to cast out pure spiritual attacks that resembles wolves or fire based attacks. He can summon a pack of wolves to aid him that is made up of complete spiritual energy and they can gather intel. His senses are heightened because he gets the instincts of a wolf, and his speed, rietsu are increased at a substantual level and his strength is increased also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rukongai Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rukongai Streets
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next