Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Bleach Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revolution

This is a simple Rp Site where bleach fans can come and have fun. Other Bleach sites are to strict and to complicated. So come here and have fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rukongai Streets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Rukongai Streets - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:24 pm

It looks like the fight is over... I guess you were right. You didn't need any help. Coren's sword reverted to it's sealed state as he sheathed it. He looked at the two of them as he kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
1st Division Captain/Admin
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:36 am

Kinai winced more as he brought his hand up and with a finger tip hit a nerve around the ankle causing him to relieve the pressure and move his foot away. Once that was done he slowly stumbled to his feet and thought for a moment before speaking "Thing is I never agreed to help you guys." He continued on "in return for my knowledge I demand to be fully reinstated as captain of the 1st division."
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.forumotion.com
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:14 am

"Your in no condition to be demanding such things you bastard!" Kotaro said pulling his Zan back out. "If you think we're going to give a traitor our most powerful division, your a retarded bastard!'
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:38 pm

"You should calm down Kotaro. And Kinai, why would we do that? Seriously, that would just be stupid." Coren looked at Kinai with a bit of surprise in his look. "There's no way in Hell that you're getting that rank back."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:43 pm

He shook his head with a smug grin on his face "Then depart from me" he said "I shall not offer my wisdom in return for nothing" He went on with a chuckle "And if my knowledge is still right the sereiti library or any library in the soul society has no more records of the Espada. I know the ranks and the special techniques they have. They are nothing like a vizard"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:15 pm

"To hell with you bastard!" Kotaro shouted kicking him away. "You betray the Soul Society, kill reapers' and attack us, now you want us to give control of our most powerful division to you!?" He clenched his fists. 'I don't give a damn how much you know, I'll never give you entrance back to the soul society."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Coren looked at Kinai, still a little surprised by his insane request, as he kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Kinai chuckled "You are mistaken Captain Kuya, I never killed one soul reaper. I may have injured, but never killed" he went on "If I really fought you both with all my skill and talent it wouldn't take much to win" He chuckled between the two sentences "Did you notice the whole time I used nothing but pure power and really no battle plan or my true swordsmanship"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:47 pm

"Your power is just a ruse!" Kotaro shouted. "I'm tired of this! I'm just going to kill you and take my chances!" He shoved his Zane toward Kinai's neck, stopping just before it. "Unless you can take orders."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:04 pm

(sorry for skipping you coren but right now the main conversation is between kinai and kotaro and you can jump in if you want lol)

His eyes flickered at the thought of taking orders. "Why would I take orders from you" He thought for a moment "Well if not going to get re-instated then how about being highered on as a mercenary?" he continued on "Once I heal I may be able to asemble some more of the other vizards and higher level hollows to create a small army or squad similar to the Gotei 13 to aid us in the upcoing events"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:34 pm

"Hired my ass! A mercenary has freedom on the subject! You will be loose! You must be under constant whatch!" Kotaro said flipping his zan even closer to his neck.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:01 pm

"You should calm down Captain. While I see your problem with this, isn't it at least a small bit better than fighting the Espada without him? The Espada are powerful, and we would need as much help as we can get. Placing him under constant watch in and outside of combat would be a good idea, so could we not simply have certain Shinigami watching him at all times? His powers may prove to be invaluable in the case of an Espada coming here once more. And even if you had problems with his power being so much that he would over-power the guards who are meant to watch him, seals could be placed onto him, somewhat like those placed on Captains and Lieutenants when they go to the human world. Doing this would decrease his power, and allow him to fight the Espada while decreasing the chance that he would betray us in his weakened state." Coren scowled at Kinai as he finished "And then after the Espada are defeated, he could then be punished for his crimes against the Soul Society."

(Also, it's no problem Kinai, I really had nothing to say...)
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:21 pm

(tbh i thought the captain and lieutenants could exceed the limits able to be used in human world. It was just ordered by the higher ups to them so the humans wouldn't be hurt)

"I refuse if you are planning to restrict my power" He went on "I haven't fulfilled the power of the hollow. I haven't completed the full transformation yet" He paused for a brief moment "I fear even with the full transformation of a vizard and the soul society we may not stand a chance against them. That is why I wish to be free to roam and have no limit on my power, so i will be able to go around and try to recruit an army of vizard and hollow" he paused briefly "If my power is limited then I could possibly fall in battle against them and also I will not return to the soul society unless for business"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Kotaro weighed the options and finally screamed, slashing his Zane over Kinai's chest, leaving a large cut that would fade to a scar. "Fine, but you have command over no reaper!"
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Kinai allowed the slash with no resistance and no wincing from pain. "You might think so but I might have some loyal soul reapers left" He said with a chuckle talking about some of the members from division one. He didn't know if they hated him for what he done or not
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:38 am

"If any remain loyal to you they will be assigned under MY jurisdiction to keep you in check." Kotaro said gritting his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:44 pm

He laughed at the comment "So foolish. Always quick to jump to conclusions" He said as he went on "What makes you think I already don't have members still in the Sereiti?"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:53 pm

"If that's true they will be executed." Kotaro said coldly. "I will kill you right after this."
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:19 am

Kinai chuckled at the remarks of kotaro killing him "That is if you can. Like I said before captain, I was fighting out of pure strength this time"
Back to top Go down
kotaro7914
6th Division Captain
kotaro7914

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:27 pm

"Pure strength or full strength I will destroy you." Kotaro said coldly.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:28 pm

"I think we should focus on exchanging knowledge of the Espada, not threats, be they empty or not." Coren glared at Kinai as he said this, and as he pulled out the coin from earlier and began to roll it in-between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 pm

(ill post when i get back on but ima put a twist in it down the road)
Back to top Go down
Kinai
Kinai

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:09 pm

"I agree" He said "We should return to the Sereiti" He continued on with a chuckle knowing he is Public Enemy #1 there

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rukongai Streets   Rukongai Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rukongai Streets
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6